Πολιτική της σχολής
Child Protection Policy
This policy applies to our staff, students ,parents or anyone working on the area of the dance school.
The purpose of the safeguarding policy is to ensure that every child that attends our dance school is safe and protected from harm. All staff have a responsibility to ensure that children have a safe and welcoming environment to dance in.
We recognise that:
- the welfare of the child/young person is important
- all children, regardless of age, disability, gender, religious belief, have the right to equal protection from all types of harm or abuse
The purpose of the policy is:
- to provide protection for the children and young people who participate in our show productions, exams or any other activities
- to provide staff and teachers with guidance on how they should respond in the event that they suspect a child or young person may be experiencing, or be at risk of harm
We will seek to safeguard children and young people
- valuing them, listening to and respecting them
- adopting child protection guidelines through procedures and safe working practice for staff and teachers
- sharing information about child protection and safe working practice with children, parents, staff and teachers
- sharing information about concerns with agencies who need to know, and involving parents and children appropriately
The principal of the school will review this policy annually, or sooner in light of any changes in legislation or guidance. All changes will be communicated to our members with immediate effect.
All the teachers are checked and fully insured.
However, where a child is in immediate need, must inform the police or call at 1056
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
THIS IS TO ENSURE THE SMOOTH OPERATION OF OUR SCHOOL AND TO PROTECT THE WELLBEING OF ALL LEARNERS
1. All parents should register their children and forms should be kept in a safe closet with access only by the staff. Clear information about medical history and emergency phones are required .
2. Appropriate uniform/clothing should be worn to provide best practice.
3. Jewelry and watches are not allowed during lesson to prevent from injury.
4. For the same reason chewing gum is also not allowed.
5. In case of an injury/accident a first aid box is available with appropriate equipment and a first aider would be available at all time.
6. Parents or guardians must be informed immediately and an accident report must be completed for future evaluation.
7. Regular inspection at the school area to check any risk that may have arise and appropriate measures to be taken to minimize risk.
8. In an emergency of fire all staff is trained to follow the appropriate procedure.
9. Fire extinguishers are in an obvious place with clear guidelines for use.
10. It is advisable not to leave value jewelry, mobile phones e.t.c. at the changing room but you may bring it to the class in a small bag(mobiles closed).
11. The school is not responsible for any loss.
12. A bottle of water is permitted.
13. Entry at changing room is allowed only for the students and for those who escort young children (under 8 years old).
14. Parents/guardians are responsible for the students before lesson.
15. All students are not allowed to leave the school area until collected by a corresponding parent/guardian.
16. Teachers and secretary must ensure that all children have left and if not communication efforts should be made and wait inside school until the parent comes.
17. Maximum of 15 children/ 10 adults are permitted per lesson in order to work efficiently.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CONTACT FANI AT 2413018528
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION (GDPR) POLICY
What is it ?
General Data Protection Regulation i t was approved by the EU Parliament in 2016 and comes into effect on 25th May 2018. GDPR states that personal data should be ‘processed fairly & lawfully’ and ‘collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes’ and that individuals data is not processed without their knowledge.
With your registration we collect some personal data (name ,address, phone number, medical history) which is necessary for communication and safety reasons. All these are kept in documents in a safe closet with access only by the secretary of our school and us.
When children are entering for examinations to the organizations RAD-ISTD these information are send to them and a unique pin number is taken which allows students to be recognized by the institution .Otherwise no personal data is shared with third parties or uploaded in our website without your written permission.
Photos and videos
Our school organizes performances ,open classes, dance certificates award in which photos and videos are taken in order to keep a record of our events and for marketing materials . With your signed permission this material can be uploaded to our website or to our local social media.
The school keeps these files in a hard disc as a collection to our record of achievement.
Deletion of data
All personal data such as email addresses, telephone numbers and dates of birth will be deleted one year after your child's final class in our school. However, names only will be kept on bookwork which we are legally required to hold for tax purposes. Any photos which we may have of your child on the website will be deleted on request.
GDPR includes 7 rights for individuals
1) The right to be informed
Filippidou-Georgakouli dance school, is required to collect and manage certain data. We need to know parent’s names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses. We need to know children’s’ full names, addresses and also date of birth and Education school when doing shows, along with any SEN/MEDICAL requirements. This is in respect of our Health and Safety and Safeguarding Policies.
As an employer we are required to hold data on our Teachers; names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth, National Insurance numbers, photographic ID such as passport and driver’s license, bank details. This information is also required for proof of eligibility to work at Greece and for the tax office.. This Numbers and date of issue are also held on a central staffing record.
2) The right of access
At any point an individual can make a request relating to their data and Filippidou -Georgakouli dance School will need to provide a response (within 1 month). We can refuse a request, if we have a lawful obligation to retain data but we will inform the individual of the reasons for the rejection.
3) The right to erasure
You have the right to request the deletion of your data where there is no compelling reason for its continued use. However Filippidou -Gergakouli School of Dance has a legal duty to keep children’s and parents details for a reasonable time*, We retain these records for 6 years. Staff records must be kept for 6 years after the member of leaves employment, before they can be erased. This data is archived securely onsite and shredded after the legal retention period.
4) The right to restrict processing
Parents, visitors and staff can object to Filippidou - Georgakouli School of Dance processing their data. This means that records can be stored but must not be used in any way, for example reports or for communications.
5) The right to data portability
Filippidou-Georgakouli School of Dance requires data to be transferred from one IT system to another; such as from Filippidou-Georgakouli School of Dance to the Local Authority, for performance licenses, and dance Associations for examinations. These recipients use secure file transfer systems and have their own policies and procedures in place in relation to GDPR.
6) The right to object
Parents, visitors and staff can object to their data being used for certain activities like marketing or research.
7) The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Automated decisions and profiling are used for marketing based organizations. Filippidou- Georgakouli School of Dance does not use personal data for such purposes.
Storage and use of personal information
All electronic copies of children’s and staff records are kept on a password protected Laptop on Filippidou- Georgakouli School of Dance . Members of staff can have access to these files but information taken from the files about individual children is confidential and apart from archiving, these records remain on Filippidou-Georgakouli School of Dance password protected Laptop at all times. or at a locked closet. These records are deleted after the retention period.
Information about individual children is used in certain documents, such as, a weekly register, medication forms, referrals to external agencies and disclosure forms. These documents include data such as children’s names, date of birth and sometimes address. These records are deleted after the relevant retention period.
Filippidou- Georgakouli School of Dance collects a large amount of personal data every year including; names and addresses of those on the trial list. These records are deleted if the child does not attend or added to the child’s file and stored appropriately.
Filippidou- Georgakouli School of Dance stores personal data held visually in photographs or video clips or as sound recordings, unless written consent has been obtained via the Registration Form. No full names are stored with images in photo albums, displays, on the website or on Filippidou- Georgakouli School of Dance’s social media sites.
Access to all Office computers/laptops is password protected. When a member of staff leaves the company these passwords are changed in line with this policy and our Safeguarding policy. Any portable data storage used to store personal data, e.g. USB memory stick, are password protected and/or stored in a locked filing cabinet.
GDPR means that Filippidou- Georgakouli School of Dance must: Manage and process personal data properly. Protect the individual’s rights to privacy: Provide an individual with access to all personal information held on them
Τα έγγραφα σχετικά με την πολιτική της σχολής χορού Φιλιππίδου Φ. - Γεωργακούλη Λ. παρακάτω.